Abstract Submission - NOW CLOSED
As in previous years, the majority of the programme will be devoted to oral presentations of submitted abstracts and to plenary discussions – please see below for details of how to submit your abstract.
Submissions on all aspects of vascular neurosurgery are welcome – deadline 30 April 2018.
Abstract submission instructions:
1. All files should be Microsoft Word (or similar). We will not accept non-editable formats, such as PDF.
2. Please include all images in the document as appendices at the end, not in the body text.
3. Please zip any and all files together to send as one.
4. Please name your file with your first and last name, and your abstract title, e.g. "Peter Vajkoczy_The hibernating brain-motor reorganization after EC-IC bypass surgery for chronic hemodynamic ischemia"
5. Please email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org, and use '2018 Vascular Section Meeting' as your subject line.
6. In case of any questions, please contact Liz Derow.
DEADLINE: 30 APRIL 2018.